Thursday, August 6, 2009

NowThen Magazine.




So, about 3 months ago I was asked by the designer of NowThen Sheffield to be the featured artist for a upcoming issue. NowThen Sheffield is a free magazine that focuses on the best independent art, music, political issues and businesses from across the pond. I was honored to be asked to do this since I have never heard of the magazine and also since it was 2 U.K. illustrators that suggested my name to the magazine.

Unfortunately, physical copies are only in the U.K. but I will be getting some once they are sent to me from the printer. However, the magazine is available online and downloadable in a multiple page PDF here:

http://www.nowthensheffield.blogspot.com

PC users, right click on the cover image.
Mac users, option click on the cover image.

1 comment:

bombshit19 said...

oooh, very cool...need to get my grubby little hands on an issue...