Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reaching towards an ending.

So, last week was one of those weeks where I got a ton of great artistic offers, opportunities and propositions to collaborate with some great people, artists and companies. Also, if you have been following along on the blog, I had my second curated exhibit this past Saturday at the always awesome Revolution Tattoo & Art Gallery. The turn-out was awesome and Some paintings sold....that is always a good thing.

This brings me to today. I finally realized just how fast I reached my glass ceiling at this day job. Realistically, 6 months after I started I realized that I have no way to move up, be artistically/creatively challenged or make any more money. I don't really know where this rant is going but, I do know that I need to make a move...and FAST.

Sitting behind a computer for 8 hours a day certainly has it's benefits however those benefits do not out-weigh the negatives. I am not sure what is going to happen in the next couple months but I really feel some sort of change coming, at least I hope so. I need to make a big step, something happen...for my well being and for the sake of things around me.

Fuck waking up miserable, fuck going to sleep miserable, fuck snot-mouthed broads, fuck not fucking, fuck not being romantic enough, fuck addicted parents, fuck giving up, fuck giving in, fuck trying hard at something that is gonna fail, fuck bosses that you have more knowledge than, fuck hypocrites and fuck people on their high horses.

I really hate turning this blog into a rant about personal shit but I had to today...enough is really enough.

No comments: