Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Baby Pug





So, the lady and I decided that we wanted another pug and we picked her up from the airport this past Friday. She made the trek from Arkansas to St. Louis and then jumped on a plane to Chicago. She is such a great puppy, the first couple days were rough while she got adjusted and while her older pug-brothers got familiar with her. Everything is returning to normal after a restless and slightly chaotic weekend for Jenn and myself.

She had her first vet visit yesterday and got a clean bill of health from the doctor...so that is a huge relief for both of us since we were worried sick when Lunchbox got so ill.

I present to you our newest baby Pug: Ena (Irish for "Little Fire) since she is a apricot fawn and has more red-tones in her coat than Lunchbox.

2 comments:

bombshit19 said...

Approachable cuteness! Congrats on the new edition. Hopefully I'll get to see her before she gets big.

James Yonkman said...

I vomited on my shoes from the cuteness.